1. Glossary of terms: GDPR: Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC ● Our websites: www.lakastudio.com ● We: Laka Architektura (EU VAT No. PL6381733612) ● You: a user using the services and products provided by Laka Architektura ● Contract: a commitment regarding services that we provide, in which we are the suppliers of these services and you have decided to use them
2. General information. 1) The administrator of the transferred personal data is the Laka Architektura (EU VAT No. PL6381733612, with the registered office at Łąka 43-241, 1 Grabowa St.); 2) We process your data with your consent and in order to provide the service you have selected; 3) The basis for the processing of your personal data is your declaration to contact us or participate in one of our projects. (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR); and processing of data for analytical and statistical purposes (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
3. Data administrator. Laka Architektura is the administrator of the data of persons using the contact form on our websites. We process your data in order to perform the contract (name, e-mail).
5. You always have the right to access data; rectify, delete, or limit processing; or file an objection or complaint to the supervisory authority. The removal of your personal data may occur as a result of withdrawal of consent or opposition to the processing of this data.
6. If you want to exercise your personal data rights, have questions related to personal data, or think that your personal data are being processed unlawfully, please contact us at email@example.com. You can also submit a complaint to the supervisory body (President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).
7. We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only to the extent required by national, EU, and international regulations and the right to disclose your personal data to entities authorized under the applicable law.
8. During implementation of our services, we cooperate with the following entities that process personal data for the purpose of conducting our services. These entities process the transferred personal data in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR, i.e., guaranteeing the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure protection of your personal data.
These entities operate on the basis of contracts for the entrustment of personal data or authorizations: ● accounting office ● provider of hosting services ● entities providing goods delivery ● payment system providers ● software supplier needed to provide our services ● provider of a platform related to the mailing system ● relevant public authorities in the scope in which we are obliged to provide them with data (e.g., tax authorities in Poland).
9. We do not share your personal data with other entities than those whose cooperation is necessary to provide our services (the above categories of entities). Your personal data are processed only by us or by persons authorized by us, with whom we work closely. Personal data provided in the forms on our pages are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
10. In order to increase the security of personal data, we have implemented organizational and technical measures such as pseudonymization, updating the software with which data processing is carried out, controlling access to the IT system, implementing secure communication encryption protocol (SSL), encrypting folders containing personal data allowing identification of people, encrypting transmission during transfer of data between persons authorized to process them, and using licensed and up-to-date antivirus software.
11. Cookies. 1) Our websites use “cookies”. These are small text files sent by the web server and stored by the browser software. Their parameters allow only the web server that created them to read information they contain. Cookies therefore make it easier to use previously visited websites ● 2) The information collected relates to general location (information about the country), referring parties (information about from which website you have accessed our pages), general information about the device (specifying whether the connection is via a computer, tablet, or telephone), and open pages and time spent on them. The information exchanged is anonymous (does not identify you) and is provided to us for statistical purposes by Google Analytics. Thanks to them, we can improve our websites and their readability ● 3) At any time, you have the option to disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in your web browser. Cookie management instructions are available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org among others.
4) Our website uses the following cookies:
a) “necessary” cookies enabling the use of services available as part of the website, e.g., authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the website ● b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g., to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website ● c) “performance” cookies enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages.